Blogger has changed so much since I started to use it years ago. It has come a long way and there is so much more customization that you can do with a blogger blog without needing a lot of coding experience/skill.
|Clic to download|
One of the first things I learned was adding a hover Pinterest “PIN IT” button to my blog. It is not only is it EASY to add a hover “PIN IT” button to a blogger blog, but you can customize your “PIN IT” button too.
This is how:
1. Design your “Pin It” graphic & save it as a PNG file. I use photoshop CS5 for grapics, but you can easily make your own “PIN IT” button using a free application like picmonkey.com. Or feel free to use one of my buttons (above)
2. Upload your graphic to a photo saving website. I use Photobucket or ImageShack.
3. Go into your blogger account and go to Template > Edit HTML.
4. Scroll almost all the way down the template until you locate the </body> tag.
5. Copy the code below and insert it right above the tag.<script> //
var bs_pinButtonURL = "http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-y3xzTGiGzH0/UK4XOaUpdaI/AAAAAAAADw8/Z1MH4Jr4Efo/s1600/pinterestx1_72.png";
6. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes.