Tuesday, July 7, 2015

6 Pinterest Marketing Tips for Success

#1 Pin great images!



#2 Share quality content





#3 Know your target market




#4 Follow pinners who have similar interests & share, Like, or comment on their pins




#5 Check your analytics frequently to see what pins are resonating with your followers & who's sharing your content





#6 Promote your Pinterest account on your website or blog with Pinterest widgets & share the fact that you’re on Pinterest across your social networks, via email & newsletter.





2 comments:

  1. This blog post is really great; the standard stuff of the post is genuinely amazing.adamshort

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tips. I am new to Pinterest and I don't know what to do. I ended up collecting some of the images I found interesting in my own boards. I have a lot to learn.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...